Ever get tired of giving the same things over & over? Spice up your gift giving & amaze your lover!
The holiday season is upon us once again. It seems that more people than not buy gifts for the holidays. Yet, sometimes it gets to be a hassle. We can get into a rut when it comes to buying gifts. 5 Tips To Help You Gift When You're A New Couple
We buy the same stuff over and over again. Where is the excitement? What are you planning to buy your partner this year? Another sweater? Another tie? Another bottle of cologne or perfume? Or the dreaded package of new cotton underwear?
Okay, so maybe he/she needs these things, but what about spicing things up? Give your partner something hot and sexy that he/she never expected. Share a very intimate moment in which the two of you can deepen your bond. Honor your beloved by helping others.
Here are 6 new gift ideas that won't be the same old thing for your someone special:
1. Sexy Challenges — Sexy Challenges are exciting scenarios meant for couples to experience new, creative, and fun ways to rekindle and enhance their passion. Each challenge explains what you as a couple will need and offers suggestions of places to experience the challenge. Sexy Gifts To Put On Your Naughty Wish List
They are available on iTunes, the Kindle or the Nook. You could even consider picking up a new Kindle Fire and loading it up with some sexy challenges ... that would really light your partner's "fire". Sexy Challenges are going like hotcakes right now on iTunes. They have even made it to number 1 under Family and Relationships!
2. Intimate Adventures — Would you rather not give such a hot and sexy gift to your partner? Then consider Intimate Adventures: Sacred Ceremonies for Couples. These ceremonies and rituals can help you transform your relationship and your life. They help you learn how to bring spirituality into your relationships whether or not you are religious or spiritual.
Some will bring the spiritual into your sexual relationship, while others bring the spiritual into your emotional intimacy. We are all spiritual beings; therefore, connecting to our souls and spirits can create a great difference in our lives. These exercises help you and your partner continually grow and expand as individuals and as a couple. These are also available for the Kindle and the Nook.
3. Honoring Your Partner — There are numerous organizations that you can make a charitable donation to in honor of someone. There are organizations that help impoverished or less fortunate families outside of the U.S. by allowing you to gift the family with a flock of chicks, a pig, a sheep, or a variety of other animals. 10 Ways To Have A Loving Holiday Season
There are other organizations that offer you different ways to help protect animals around the world such as wolves, dolphins, or polar bears. Then, you get a card or a small gift to give to the person you are honoring by donating this wonderful gift. You could also donate locally and create your own "honor card" to give to the person you honored. This is a very unique and heart-warming gift idea.
4. Sexy Surprise — If you and your partner enjoy sensual additions to your intimate play such as adult toys, then consider purchasing a new one for your partner as a holiday gift.
You can wrap it in special paper and make plans to share it on Christmas Eve or late one night around your holidays. If you don't have kids in the house, you could sneak one into your partner's Santa stocking! Lingerie works well too, whether it is for you to wear or for your partner. 7 Inexpensive Holiday Gift Ideas
Of course, it would be more intimate if you actually do the massage, but paying for a professional therapeutic massage is wonderful too. You could offer a personal massage after all the hustle and bustle of the holiday is over and still pay for a professional massage too. I am willing to bet your partner will be grateful.
6. Romantic Get Away — This gift idea can be sexy, intimate, and honoring all in one. You can get tickets, make reservations to a romantic retreat, or go some place that both of you would really enjoy going. The alone time can be spent in a variety of ways of course. Holiday Love Advice: Treat Your Man Like A Christmas Cookie
You can easily make it sexy by packing lingerie or sexy attire, a sexy challenge on your reading device, or by bringing toys. You can make it intimate by planning a romantic dinner, a walk on the beach, or sitting by a crackling fire, doing a sacred couples' ceremony or just having heart-to-heart talks. The whole idea honors both you and your partner.
This article was originally published at http://inwardoasis.com/free.html. Reprinted with permission from the author.