12. Sieze the opportunity to find love. If anything, online dating provides you with an opportunity you would not otherwise have in your day-to-day life. Think about it: when do you come across 5 to 7five to seven single men or women in your daily travels? With online dating, just turn on your computer and there they are! —Julianne Cantarella
13. Align your expectations with your values. Clients often come to me with a laundry list of must-haves, but after processing, we usually determine what is most important in a loving, committed relationship. As it turns out, it's not about finding a man who is six feet tall, it's about finding a kind man who will love you, cherish you and make you a priority. —Julianne Cantarella
More from YourTango: YourTango Experts Say "I Do" To Marriage Week!
14. Be fearless. Getting back out there can be scary, but it can also be fun. Allow yourself to be scared, but don't get stuck. The only person you are hurting by not taking a chance is you! —Julianne Cantarella
15. Don't pursue immediate monogamy. This one is very tough for my singles over 40. I am not saying to be sexually involved with more than one person, but use online dating to your advantage. Start out slowly; date more than one person at a time because it increases your chances of connecting with the right one. —Julianne Cantarella
16. Present the best version of yourself. Your profile is your main marketing tool. Make sure you post a picture and complete your profile. Your photo determines 90% of your online dating success, so make sure the picture is clear, you are the only one in the picture and that it is recent. —Julianne Cantarella
More from YourTango: 25 Signs You're Ready For A Relationship
More Juicy Content From YourTango: