Looking for love after divorce can be daunting. Our experts can help!
11. Try online dating! It's fun, exciting and not just for the young or desperate daters. Online dating is the best modern tool available for singles all over the world! With a quick, simple profile and a photo of yourself, you'll be able to get back into the dating groove and be reminded that you are not alone out there. There are people to date everywhere! It's time to search the web and find new prospects. Going online is a major DO post-divorce! Ask a friend, family member or dating coach to help you get your profile up and running. —Coach Maya from RewardingRelationships.net
12. Get a makeover! Your life has changed and you can put a positive spin on it by looking your best! Make over your entire life from head to toe with a few easy and reasonable updates! Trim your hair and update your wardrobe with a new pair of jeans and a cute top. It's also fun to get a makeup consultation for all the new dates you'll be going on. —Coach Maya from RewardingRelationships.net
13. Hit the gym! Nothing better than a great sweat session to take out your frustrations! Little things like trying a new nail polish color or getting a new pair of shoes will help remind you that you have your freedom to be bold and daring without going over the top. Looking good and feeling great is life's sweetest revenge! —Coach Maya from RewardingRelationships.net
14. Re-decorate! Without having to break the bank, you can restyle your home in a jiffy. Pick up a new accent pillow and a blanket throw to add into your home. Replace old photos of you and your ex with fun photos of you and your friends and those who love you. Go make new experiences in life and frame them! —Coach Maya from RewardingRelationships.net
15. Go out with single friends! If you don't have any singles to hang out with, join a singles group (anything and everything from singles tennis, running, gardening, yoga, book clubs and more) and get out there. Find other divorcees to hang out with and laugh about life's new changes. You're on a new path. Embrace this journey with like minded people. And, most importantly, look great doing so! —Coach Maya from RewardingRelationships.net