15. More confidence equals more fun! The better you feel about yourself, the less you'll worry about what others think of you. You can relax and enjoy yourself and that kind of authenticity and lightness of spirit is irresistible. Let it shine through in silly, mid-day texts to your guy, surprise weekend plans and playful antics in the bedroom! -Deborah Roth
Find out how your self-confidence affects your love life.
Article contributed by
Don't interrupt, even if you need to put your hand over your mouth to stop yourself. Learn to fight fairly. No name calling. Don't make threats. Apologize when you know you should. If you're too angry to really listen, stop! Go into another room, take space for yourself, breathe, and "calm down." Remember: your partner is not the enemy.
Latest Expert Videos
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do