6. Try role-playing! The bedroom should not be the bored room. With something as simple as using a foreign accent, you can turn up the heat on your boyfriend to burning degrees of hot sensation. Go slow when role playing; make it a game and let him wonder if this is really happening. Stay in character but be a lady and maintain control. —Maya Ezratti
7. Play dress-up. Men love women in costumes. Why do you think Halloween is such a huge hit in this country? Who better to dress up for than your wonderful, delicious boyfriend? Give him a super special treat by showing up in nurse's outfit with high heels, stockings and a garter belt. —Maya Ezratti
More from YourTango: Tips For Improving Your Orgasm!
8. Rock those heels! Anything and everything is beyond sexy and irresistible when you wear high heels! Ladies, get your high heels out and start sauntering. Practice walking around the house naked before your man comes home or before going to his place. Walking around and doing ordinary things while in heels and in the nude will greatly enhance your confidence and get that inner mojo flowing. —Maya Ezratti
9. Experiment. Play with some sex toys or try new positions together. Whether you have the cash to spend at an erotic sex toy shop or you are strapped and penniless, there are many ways to enhance your sex life in the bedroom by getting creative and inventive. If you can afford it, go to a sex shop and buy a new vibrator and a sex DVD for you both to watch. If money is a little tight or if you are too shy to try sex toys, buy or download a book about Kama Sutra and test out the various sexual positions with your boyfriend. —Maya Ezratti
More from YourTango: Why Do Some Men Disappear After The Third Date?
10. Turn up the music. Have a playlist of slow, sexy, sensual, lovemaking songs. Download the songs onto your iPod, bring it over or turn it in on when he gets to your place. Listen to the playlist while you're getting dressed and, even more importantly, when you're getting undressed. Music helps eroticize the act of lovemaking, and who doesn't want to feel and be more sensual, sexual and erotic while in the bedroom? —Maya Ezratti