5. The "let's have fun first" guy. He sticks around for the thrill of the game. When the fun is out, he's onto a new adventure and a new thrill. He's not here for future plans or kids or family or even settling down and confiding in one woman. He wants and talks about fun and about sex. Whenever you talk marriage, the face changes, the fun ends, and the statement he repeats is, "You are spoiling the moment," hoping you'lll eventually drop the subject. If you don't, soon he'll be out and about for another thrill.
Does the guy you're dating have long-term potential?
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love