... because every woman deserves her own leading man.
A video was recently released basically proving that Ryan Gosling was, in fact, born this way. The clip depicts Ryan dancing with his sister at a talent show and smirking at the camera. It is almost as if he was destined to be "that guy" — you know, the one women want to be with and men want to be.
Stealing the hearts of women everywhere, uttering swoon-inducing one-liners and saving lives on his off days ... it is safe to say that there are plenty of women in the world who wish their significant other could take a few lessons from Mr. Gosling himself. Here are a few ways to get the ball rolling. Don't Let Money Ruin Your Relationship: 5 Financial Tips
1. Allow him to be himself. One thing women admire about Ryan is that he does not seem to care about people think of him. It is not about 12 pack abs, a stylish wardrobe or even a signature smirk. Gosling is a guy who knows who he is and owns it. There is an inner confidence that cannot quite be taught, but once a man knows he can let his guard down around you, he will do it more often.
2. Emphasize the importance of romance. Most women first fell under Mr. Gosling's spell while watching The Notebook. Since then, it has been difficult to distinguish between his onscreen persona with his real life personality. It genuinely seems like he treats women like gold all the time, would never take his significant other for granted and is not afraid to express his emotions. 4 Things You Should Never Say On A First Date
Most men are not so smooth when it comes to romance and might not understand how important it is for a woman to feel special, wanted and cared for. Sometimes women feel like they should not have to explain all this to a man and that he should just know what to do automatically. Help him out. Tell him what makes your heart go pitter patter. Chances are, if he is paying attention you will only have to tell him once.
More love advice from YourTango:
- Why Can't I Find A Relationship?
- 10 Unmistakable Ways To Know He's Head-Over-Heels For You
- Dumped At The Altar, Man Finds Love In 7 Countries