If this premise is correct, then men who ejaculate excessively are paying a steep price as the body strains to keep producing more sperm. If this were a sometimes thing, it may not be significant, but if it becomes a habitual pattern, as it does for many men, then over time, it could severely compromise a man’s health and sexual vitality. It has been estimated that the average man ejaculates about five thousand times during his life. So, the question must be asked, could sexual energy depletion be the untold reason that most men do not live as long as women? After all, most untrained men continue to ejaculate their whole lives.
Surprise! Men develop sexual potency, not by coming, but by withholding their ejaculations.
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
FROM AROUND THE WEB