If this premise is correct, then men who ejaculate excessively are paying a steep price as the body strains to keep producing more sperm. If this were a sometimes thing, it may not be significant, but if it becomes a habitual pattern, as it does for many men, then over time, it could severely compromise a man’s health and sexual vitality. It has been estimated that the average man ejaculates about five thousand times during his life. So, the question must be asked, could sexual energy depletion be the untold reason that most men do not live as long as women? After all, most untrained men continue to ejaculate their whole lives.
The best position for you is, quite often, simply what feels the most comfortable. Certain positions will be less comfortable than others - sometimes being on top, sometimes being underneath. "Experiment and find out what your preference is. Don't feel locked into what's expected of you as far as top or bottom. Perhaps if you have a tilted uterus, certain positions or angles may be more comfortable," says Dr. Jane Greer, marriage and family therapist & SHRINK WRAP media commentator.
Photo: We Heart It
- Put The iPhone DOWN! 4 Ways Technology Is Killing Your Marriage
- Cindy And Beyoncé Are FLAWED? Uh, NO! But Your Thinking Sure Is!
- My Ex Threatened Me With Revenge Porn — Here's How I Stopped Him
- 18 Ways To Keep Your Long-Term Relationship Sizzling
- 7 Obvious (But Overlooked) Ways To Fix A Very Broken Relationship