If this premise is correct, then men who ejaculate excessively are paying a steep price as the body strains to keep producing more sperm. If this were a sometimes thing, it may not be significant, but if it becomes a habitual pattern, as it does for many men, then over time, it could severely compromise a man’s health and sexual vitality. It has been estimated that the average man ejaculates about five thousand times during his life. So, the question must be asked, could sexual energy depletion be the untold reason that most men do not live as long as women? After all, most untrained men continue to ejaculate their whole lives.
1. Katy Perry: The "Califoria Gurl" gained a few pesky pounds and the pregnancy rumors spun out of control during her marriage to Russell Brand. The singer addressed such nonsense, telling fans at a 2011 Madison Square Garden show that it was not baby weight, instead blaming the fact that she was bloated on the fact that she ate too much “New York City pizza." Mangia!
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do