Sexual orgasm needs time; the longer the better because then it will go deeper into your being, deeper into your soul. The idea is to let the energy of arousal spread until every fiber of your body is throbbing with it. But if you are in a hurry the orgasm devolves into a conventional genital release. A genital release, at least for a man, is a negative phenomenon ---- he simply loses vital energy. The ejaculation is local and very tiny, almost meaningless. In fact, he will feel tired, frustrated and depressed after it because the energy is lost. He will remain old ---- a little more tired of course, with less energy of course, but he will remain mostly the same. It has not been a rejuvenating, restorative process ---- it has not thrilled him from corner to corner, from end to end.
THERE ARE MANY WHO THINK THAT THEY ARE IMPOTENT, BUT TRUE IMPOTENCY IS VERY RARE.
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love