Most likely the reason that so many authorities have doubted the existence of female ejaculation is that while it’s a highly noticeable phenomenon, most have never personally observed it. After all, it’s estimated that only about 40% of the sisterhood have ever ejaculated. There are several contributing factors. Though some women report they can ejaculate from clitoral stimulation alone, the vast majority of women require strong G-spot stimulation for thirty minutes, or even an hour or more, before they release their nectar. This requires either a lover with great staying power, or someone willing to provide a lengthy G-spot massage. If, however, these requirements are met, I believe any healthy, sexually open and receptive woman can ejaculate.
If only men ejaculated less and women ejaculated more, the world would be a very different place.
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love