Though sexual ecstasy is as close as many of us will ever get to religious awe, for those of us who embraced such values, the promotion of spiritual sex was likely to be viewed by the church as “ the devil’s work,” and most definitely un-Christian. Unfortunately, other major religions felt the same and we’ve been suffering from this blasphemy ever since. Though the right to complete sexual freedom is still not entirely in place, one thing is quite clear: there is money to be made and great power to wield if you can convince people that you have an exclusive connection to God. And so, the church has become very rich and powerful indeed!
Sadly, here in America, there are still many religious-based obstacles to erotic spirituality.
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
FROM AROUND THE WEB