It's time to get off your booty so you can feel beautiful!
Here are 5 tips to get you back on track...
1. Get off your booty- Today, most people’s topic of conversation is work. From the minute we rise in the morning until we go to sleep at night but many entrepreneurs fail to take care of themselves the same way they take care of their business. Don’t skip working out. Just like you schedule an appointment with a client. Do schedule at least 20 minutes of exercise 3-4 days a week. You owe it to yourself & your business will benefit from the boost when you’re fully recharged after working out. Money likes speed go get it.
2. Make your Feast Fashionable- When you get dressed for work. Remember to dress up your plate with 8 colors. Fruits/Vegetables that are red, yellow, orange, green, brown, blue, white & purple. Remember antioxidants come from plants & 90% of the nutrients are in the skin & the seeds. So by eating fruits & vegetables in an array of colors you are fighting off harmful free radicals & slowing the aging process. 75% of all diseases are preventable & you can reduce your risk of disease by 30% with a proper diet. When you are well. You can conquer the world. A Billion Dollar Beauty should have Billion Dollar Antioxidants. There’s no greater wealth, than the health of your body!
3. Relax/Unwind/Renew- Have you ever been called a workaholic? There was a time when it was very chic. In the 21st Century, time is the new currency & having a balanced life is just as important as a fancy job title. Do make time to relax. No emails, No phones & No busy work. Moments of silence either via meditating, yoga or being by yourself free of distractions. Many of us work till the wee hours of the night getting little to no sleep. Your body is your vessel. Your rate of productivity will soar after a good night’s rest. Remember to work hard & play hard. Balancing your personal & professional life makes for a beautiful existence.
4. Cheers- Going to social events can be so much fun. Most people will show up just for great food & drinks. Water should be included on your to do list. 8 glasses a day is not an urban legend. Water keeps your internal system functioning properly. Remember everything you do on the inside will sooner or later affect the outside. Be proactive about your health not reactive when there’s an emergency.
5. Hot & Sexy Confident- Do you exude self confidence? I find most women are not as confident as they’d like to be. When you are secure with yourself, you are not timid. You will defy public opinion & stand in your power as you strut your stuff in life. A sure fire way to acquire confidence is by presenting your best self. Is it time for a makeover? With your own look & signature style you will have the charisma & the brand of charm needed to obtain your goals with surgical precision.
If you'd like Beauty Booty in 2011 visit www.ungenitabeauty.com