There are a lot of resources available. You can Google on “grief after abortion” and find several very helpful programs. If you want to start the journey in the safety of your own home you can try the self-help plan I created so that you would not be alone and have tools to guide you through the process. All materials are non-judgmental and non-political or religious in nature. Additionally, download a brochure I created to educate yourself or others about voluntary pregnancy termination and disenfranchised grief.
This piece of paradise is about as remote as it gets, and can only be reached by private boat. Located near the small fishing village Ruarwe on the northern shore of Africa's Malawi lake, this eco-lodge is surrounded by cascading waterfalls, mango trees, and jungle canopies. Their restaurant and bar lies within the granite boulders of an ancient waterfall and is lush with vegetarian snacks as well as a myriad of fresh fruit alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Between Nkhata Bay and Chitimba, Boghoyo, Malawi
Photo: Lake Paradise
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do