There are a lot of resources available. You can Google on “grief after abortion” and find several very helpful programs. If you want to start the journey in the safety of your own home you can try the self-help plan I created so that you would not be alone and have tools to guide you through the process. All materials are non-judgmental and non-political or religious in nature. Additionally, download a brochure I created to educate yourself or others about voluntary pregnancy termination and disenfranchised grief.
Article contributed by
Other Articles/News by Trudy Johnson:
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love