5. The learnings. Since dating is all about the test drive, whether obvious or hidden, there is always something to be learned about what works for you or doesn’t, on each and every date. The insight could be small – something like wearing heels really does make you look hotter and feel more confident, to something bigger like it is critical for you to be with a guy who appreciates fun as much as you do. Extracting that gem of wisdom is worth your time, every time.
Article contributed by
Advanced MemberMarriage and Family Therapist
Tristan Coopersmith, M.A. MFTi
Other Articles/News by Tristan Coopersmith:
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
FROM AROUND THE WEB