Interpret it as you like, or do your homework to uncover its meaning: French Kiss, Sniff Kiss, Nip Kiss, Eskimo Kiss, Butterfly Kiss, Basic Kiss, Spiderman Kiss, Flavored Kiss, Vacuum Kiss, Fish Kiss, Tease Kiss, Candy Kiss, Ice Kiss, Firm Kiss, From Behind Kiss, Slow Motion Kiss, Opposite Kiss, Downward Kiss, Tickle Kiss, No Lips Kiss, Blow Kiss, Woodpecker Kiss, Lady and the Tramp Kiss, Shocking Kiss, High Low Kiss, Kiss on the Hand, Kiss on the Cheek, Kiss on the Neck, Kiss on the Fingers, Kiss on the Shoulder, Kiss on the Ear, Kiss on the Back, Kiss on the Navel, Kiss on the Nose, Kiss on the Eyes, Kiss on the Forehead.
10. TARGET PRACTICE. Turn up the heat between you and your date while at the same time, unleashing your inner bad girl (and a little stress too) at the firing range. Don’t be scared if you have never tried it before as most ranges offer training for rookies, on simple point and shoot guns.
11. TOURIST EYES. Explore your city through the eyes of a tourist by visiting historical landmarks, museums and food establishments. Inhale the wonder that is new to someone seeing something for the first time. This is a great way to connect with a date, detox from the day and can be super recession friendly too.
12. JUST PLAY! Both you and your date should select your favorite childhood activity… swinging on the swings, playing Monopoly, making a mess with fingerpaint, having a pillowfight and so on. Do each other’s activities and while doing so, share stories of what you were like as a kid and also nibble on your favorite childhood treats.
13. A MOMENT IN TIME. For the mature couple, seal your time together by constructing and burying a time capsule. Gather memorabilia that symbolizes your love for one another. Wedding invitation, saved wine cork, concert/plane ticket, copy of children’s birth records, meaningful photos, love letters or anything else that is unique to the story of your love. Be sure to include a note to the capsule’s future retrievers.
14. SCALE UP. It is said in dating, one should always trade up, well how about scaling up… a mountain? That’s right, tap into your inner adventurer and try rock climbing on your next date… just don’t wear a skirt!
15. BRAIN CANDY. Consider salsa dancing, sushi making, pottery, comic drawing, cake decorating, even body painting (!!!!) – whatever you can think of that you want to learn, there is probably a class for it. Learning something together is always exhilarating... and if all goes well, it could lead to subsequent classes/dates!
16. PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT. Grab your camera and get ready to explore your city on this date. Scribble down a list of slightly far-fetched, but still achievable places or things that would make for interesting photos (such as a classic car, a slide, an ice cream truck, a found penny, a bird on a wire, something that makes you laugh, a flower). Pre-determine an award like a round of beers at a favorite pub if you find everything on your list, then ahead off on your adventure in pursuit of said things. Good luck!