Stick with it - after all, if you can't date yourself comfortably, how can anyone else?
A few date yourself ideas:
· Explore the outdoors: bike ride, hike, walk on the beach
· Spa day: facial, massage, mani/pedi (and go for the little extras)
· Entertainment: movies, concerts (big, small, in the park), comedy
· Classes: art, jewelry, cooking, yoga, music, dance, wine tasting
· Dining: try new restaurants, picnic, cook a new recipe you saw on Top Chef
These are just a few starter ideas – be creative – indulge yourself! Think of dating yourself as a true GIFT you give yourself. This is not about being curing lonely blues, this is about self-care. This is about self-love. This is about nurturing yourself in a way that no man, no parent, no friend can. It is one of the healthiest habits you can develop and one that will enrich all of your relationships making you a better partner, friend, relative. This is a behavior you should develop and keep for life... for love.
So here’s to dating and relating to yourself… enjoy!
Live and love largely,