Ten years ago we were blessed with our first born child. We spent months preparing for this day by reading and watching what it would be like to be parents, purchasing way to much baby stuff, and planning out how we were going to parent this child.
Boy oh boy we were in for a shocker after he was born. Our world was turned upside down and so was our marriage. We had prepared for months on how to take care of this little bundle of joy and yet we didn’t place much importance on our marriage.
During the years that followed there have been many marriage quotes that have inspired us to focus on our marriage. These quotes are for you. Pick the one(s) that speak to you and place them where you can see them and read them each day.
13 Awe Inspiring Marriage Quotes
1. “Falling in love is easy, but staying in love is very special.”
2. “A real man never stops trying to show a women how much she means to him, even after he’s got her.”
3. “I am my beloved and my beloved is mine.”
-Song of Solomon 6:3
4. “Today I choose to live with gratitude for the LOVE that fills my heart, the PEACE that rests within my spirit and the voice of HOPE that says…all things are possible.”
5. “Marriage is getting to have a sleep over with your best friend, every single night of the week.” -Christie Cook
More Juicy Content From YourTango: