5. Vitamin C. Vitamin C is important for the synthesis of hormones that are involved in your sexuality, fertility, and aiding you to get turned on.
6. Vitamin E. Vitamin E is considered the "Sex Vitamin." It increases blood flow and oxygen to your genitalia, as well as a key player in the production of sex hormones.
More from YourTango: 19 Bath & Body Essentials For His & Her Needs
7. Folic Acid. Folic Acid is a key vitamin when it comes to reproduction.
8. Magnesium. Magnesium has aphrodisiac effects, which can improve your libido and sexual performance.
9. Selenium. Selenium is essential for your virility.
10. Zinc. Zinc is responsible for healthy testosterone levels in both men and women and important to a healthy sex drive.
More from YourTango: 11 Sexy Games To Spice Up Your Sex Life
Learn about all the fruits, vegetables, meats, poultry, fish, nuts, and more that will jump start your sex drive.