- Is sex with only one partner a concept that feels right to you? Deeply fulfilling and grounding?
you were able to know that you would never lose the love and lifetime
commitment of your partner No Matter What, would monogamy still be your
- Have you ever fantasized about adding a third person or another couple to your sexual escapades?
- How about falling in love with another person and still having an incredible marriage with your life-partner?
- How often do you want to have sex, ideally?
- Do you enjoy sex with your spouse?
- When you and your spouse are sexually intimate, do you feel that your needs get met?
- What about your need for emotionally intimacy?
- What about your needs for companionship?
- Do you feel that your spouse really gets you? Understands and supports who you are and who your want to be in this lifetime?
you could wave a magic wand and have any kind of relationship
structure, and live any kind of lifestyle, with NO concerns or
repercussions, what would you choose?
they'd told the truth to themselves, I'd ask them to share their
desires with each other. Maybe they'd create a relationships that
inspires them both, or maybe they'd divorce. Either way, they both
deserve a loving relationship with a partner who wants, and chooses to
live, a lifestyle that leaves them both fulfilled!
the possible long-term impact on their children, the saddest thing is
that it didn't have to go down this way. Why didn't Tiger tell her from
the start that he wanted more, or call her when he noticed that he was
considering acting on his impulses to see other women on the road?
Because our society makes that Wrong -- God forbid you tell the truth
to your spouse if you're not saying the Right thing. Better you should
lie about it, but when you get caught, we'll victimize you. That
double-standard has run it's course, and it's days are numbered. That's
why I'm here.
wish them the very best of luck in healing the hurts that brought about
this break in communication and honor, and I hope they have the courage
to create the relationships of their dreams... together or apart.
M. Makael Newby, 2009 - All Rights Reserved - http://mmakaelnewby.blogspot.com