Whatever you decide to do, honor the importance of mothering in your life and in our society. Also, remember that while this is the day set aside in this country fro recognizing mothers, this is really something that belongs to every day. Continue throughout the year to find ways to honor "mothers" in our midst. In this way you will be adding to your sense of wholeness and peace in your life.
The Rev. Christopher L. Smith, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT has served as a national leader around mental health issues both within the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and in professional counseling organizations. He works directly with individuals, couples, families and supervisees as the Clinical Director of Seeking Shalom in New York City. He also brings his insight to help a wider audience through writing, speaking and consultations.
The Kennedy family is notoriously secretive, and Miley Cyrus quite literally can't close her mouth. Whether it's her veneers, her tongue or just being obnoxious, that's not a good match for anyone involved.
- 18 Ways To Keep Your Long-Term Relationship Sizzling
- 7 Obvious (But Overlooked) Ways To Fix A Very Broken Relationship
- Sorry, Unconditional Love Is Total Bullsh*t (And, Here's Why)
- Put The iPhone DOWN! 4 Ways Technology Is Killing Your Marriage
- Cindy And Beyoncé Are FLAWED? Uh, NO! But Your Thinking Sure Is!