Do you love your partner enough to try them out?
25. Make decisions about big plans and purchases together. If you are thinking about buying a new car or wanting to move into a house, never take it upon yourself to go to the dealership or call a realtor. Discuss major plans and decisions together.
26. Ask your significant other about his day. When your partner describes the day, be interested and try to understand his feelings and emotions.
27. Support your partner in reaching his goals. Always be a support system for your significant other. If he wants to lose weight, do not buy chocolate. In fact, try to eat healthier along with them.
28. Flirt with him. Be playful even when shopping for groceries. This will keep the spice in your relationship.
29. Go on a date. Planning a date night once a month will keep your relationship thriving.
30. Never go to bed angry. Try to resolve any issues before bed time.
31. Let your partner know when you miss him. This will let him know that you are thinking about him even when you two are not together.
32. Start a hobby together. Hobbies can be a unique bonding experience and will let you learn more about each other.
33. On special occasions, order balloons to his office. Surprising your significant other is a great way to show how much you love them.
34. Go for an adventure together. Explore a place that neither of you have been. This can be a vacation spot or somewhere local.
35. Do chores together. This bonding time will strengthen your relationship. If You Do These 10 Things You're Headed Toward Lasting Love (Yay!)
36. Sign up for a class together. Sign up for a dance, zumba or cooking class.