13. Appreciate and acknowledge his achievements. Whether in studies, career or homemaking, acknowledging his hard work is something he will greatly appreciate.
14. Have a long meaningful conversation. Having a meaningful conversation with your partner will help the two of you get closer.
15. Stargaze. Grab a blanket and lay down to stargaze tonight. Make this something you both do on a weekly basis.
16. Hold hands in public. Showing public displays of affection can help your relationship.
17. Give your partner time and space to play. No one likes to compete with a gaming system or a television show. But, if you give him time to play once in a while, it will make your relationship strong. Your partner will appreciate that you give him that time.
18. Let your partner finish their point in an argument. Even if you disagree, count to 10 before responding. This will give you time to really listen to what they are saying and to formulate a response.
19. Do not sweat the small stuff. Letting small issues rustle your feathers will create unnecessary stress in your relationship.
20. Talk to him about fond childhood memories. Let your significant other know how you grew up and the memories you have from when you were younger. Help! I Have Trust Issues Because Of My Childhood
21. Apologize when you are wrong. He will appreciate it above all.
22. Trust your partner. Let your partner go out with his friends. Do not hover and constantly ask where he is when he is out. Trust him.
23. Never compare him other to others. No one likes to be compared to other people. This is something you should never do.
24.Tell your partner that you are proud to be with him. This will boost his self-esteem and confidence in your relationship.