Falling in love is a beautiful thing. It can be all-consuming, and make you feel like like you can take on the world. But, sustaining long term love can be difficult. Here are 50 ways to strengthen the love you and your significant other have. This is a comprehensive list to loving better and getting back to the feelings you had when you first fell in love.
1. Make your loved one your first priority. If the phone rings in the middle of a discussion, let him finish what he is saying and then pick up the phone or call back.
More from YourTango: Is Talking About Your Husband Behind His Back Harmless?
3 Share. Share your love, fears and responsibility. Do not be greedy by trying to be all and do all. Excluding him from your life will push him away.
4. Try not to argue over finances. Instead of arguing over money, brainstorm ideas of saving and earning more together.
5. Make an "I love you" phone call. Call your him now just to say that you love him.
7. Let your loved one sleep in and serve him breakfast in bed. He will love to wake up to homemade pancakes on a Sunday morning.
8. Organize a picnic. Plan a picnic just for the two of you.
9. Let your significant other know that you love him, despite his flaws. You love him just as he is.
10. Give your significant other a massage after a long work day. It is great stress relief for both of you.
11. Do not criticize his family or friends. You can join in only if he initiates the conversation. However, not in full force. If you really have strong feelings about the person, sugar-coating your opinion might work best in this situation.
More from YourTango: Are You Bullying Your Hubby?
12. Thank him for every little bit of love and care he gives you. Everyone loves to hear a "thank you" once in a while.
More relationship advice from YourTango: