Pause. Look at where you are and backtrack to how you got there, as best you can. It's like looking at your own footprints behind you in the snow. Looking back at how you arrived at this moment can tell you a lot about how you're living. Don't dwell on that past, but examine it. Then make the conscious decision that you will live a more mindful life in order to create the life you desire
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
FROM AROUND THE WEB