Divorce allows women to salvage the rest of their lives and it catapults women into second (or even first) careers. It puts women into the arms of men who see us, chase us, like us, and love us well~or, it gives us a much needed break and some down time to focus on ourselves, maybe for the first time in years. Either way, it feels like a win after having been alone in a relationship.
Men often cry foul play over divorce, feeling they were blindsided~but women feel empowered by it.
Article contributed by
Other Articles/News by Teagin Maddox~The Start Over Expert:
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love