- Men: after your orgasm sex is NOT over!
- Scream out once in awhile let the neighbors know you are not that boring couple after all.
- Sex is not just penetration.
- Don’t ask someone if they would like to have sex! Be creative.
- Shave! That goes for both sexes ~ Do a little landscaping
- Complement your partner & make them feel good about themselves, especially their bodies (for women!)
- Don’t wear flannel pajamas, curlers or eye shades to bed.
- Shave her legs or paint her toenails once in awhile ~ wax his unibrow or give him a foot massage.
- Wash his hair or other pampering things Mom used to do
- Dress sexy for them, even at home
- Dental hygiene; floss, whiten and freshen breath with scope! Yellow teeth get worse with age, be preventative before it happens.
- Get rid of granny panties & tighty whities
- Tell each other what you like & want in bed. Guide each other with your hands. Don’t just lie there like a starfish.
- Men love women who actually enjoy oral sex and don’t just do it because it is expected. The same goes with oral sex for women. (It makes us more comfortable & relaxed when our man enjoys it.)
- Think ahead romantically for special occasions
- Confidence is a turn on!
- Take your time during sex; don’t be in a rush for the finish line.
- Find their erogenous zones and work them, especially if you want them to get in the mood.
- Don’t assume that one orgasm is all they are good for. (That goes for men too, ladies)
- Have sex outside the bedroom!
- Make out on the couch, elevator or the car like a teenager if you have been together for a while.
- Tell them often that you love them & want them. Don’t assume they know.
- Be respectful of each other’s time. Late for a date probably means you won’t get laid that night!
- Valentine’s Day is a reminder for romance but make other days special for no reason other than you care.
- Don’t be afraid to be a mush ball occasionally. It makes the other person feel special.
- Have a naughty “pet name” for them in the privacy of your bedroom.
- Read or watch something sexy together to spice things up if you feel like your sex life is becoming repetitive.
"Role Play"your fantasy.
John Stamos, delicious yogurt, Santorini—just when you thought the Greeks had it all, science has to make us even more jealous with another fact—they're sex gods and goddesses.
Honestly, who cares about not winning the World Cup when your country can boast that their residents do it more than anyone across the globe!
A Durex survey revealed 87 percent of Greeks surveyed had sex at least once a week. Next up was Brazil (obviously) at 82 percent. As for the USA? We're pretty behind at 53 percent. Womp.