• Try not to cancel plans at the last minute but if you have to, immediately set up a time to make it up to her. You have ruined her evening so apologize & put something on the calendar in the next few days that make her feel appreciated.
• Women really want a “premeditated” birthday card & a thoughtful gift. Cards mean a lot more to women than men realize. We keep them forever! Wrap the gift; don’t leave it in the bag it came in with the price tag on it. It is the little efforts men make that women remember forever & brag about to their girlfriends.
• Notice her hair cut or when she wears a new outfit for you. The more enthusiasm you show her, she will become bolder & sexier. You will be reaping the benefits & probably have a better sex life too! Women love to be adored by their man. It gives them confidence in all areas but especially the bedroom.
• When out on a date, do not constantly look around the room. If you are ADHD or easily distracted, pick a seat where you are staring at a wall and not the comings and goings around you. Make her feel like she is the center of your world even if it is only for one night. ~Attentiveness is an aphrodisiac~
• No groping or too much PDA on the first few dates. It can come across needy, desperate or lecherous. Female attraction towards you is based on many of your behaviors.
• Some women do like NICE guys but not submissive ones. There is a difference!
Women like a little mystery, confidence, romance & a sense humor.
What Is She Thinking?
• If a woman is quieter than normal or her body language is stiff or removed from you, ask her “what” is bothering her. Refrain from using the words “Is something,” as women will usually say “nothing” when asked in this manner. They feel weak when they are overly emotional. Once a woman feels she can talk to you & that you are listening, she will then start to open up. Most women need to talk when something is bothering them, ignoring it for long, it may escalate into something much bigger down the road. Women remember everything, much to a man’s dismay.
• A woman continually gives hints about things she likes & enjoys and hopes a man will pick up on it. Observing her body language & listening to her is one of the best things a man could learn to do. It stops a lot of arguments because it shows he cares about what she likes.
• If she removes herself suddenly in a sexual way, there is a problem she has not discussed with you. Be gentle & talk to her about her day or what may have transpired that week. Pay attention to things around you both as a couple. What has changed?
• There are limitations with dating a highly emotional & high maintenance woman. Sometimes is has nothing to do with you and it is “hers” to figure out. Be aware of how much & how long it continues to be a determent to the relationship. We all have our moods but when it becomes a daily occurrence, it is an unhealthy place to be for both of you.
The bottom line for both sexes is; do not lose a wonderful opportunity to meet an amazing person by not taking a chance in saying hello to someone you are attracted to or giving up too soon because you can’t be bothered. Dating doesn’t have to be a complex situation; it can be fun & very rewarding. Don’t make quick judgment calls without giving people a chance. We all have our insecurities & no one is immune to being a little shy or awkward at some time in their lives. Go out and talk to each other & make assumptions after meeting them, not before.
Please watch these two videos pertaining to this topic:
http://youtu.be/LfDio_EFVmkÂ ~ What Most women Really Want From A Man
http://youtu.be/Ji0LetYp5GEÂ ~ What Most Men Really Want From A Woman
Susan McCord @ http://www.youtube.com/twobeavers.