Our world has to help these children heal. The only way to do this is to meet the right in the middle of their pain. They can’t get over it. They have to go through it. They need an adult, someone loving and patient and kind, to walk with them through that pain.
We can do it! And, for the love of all things sacred, don’t judge the parents or caregivers. We have no idea what kind of journey they are on or how many things they have tried. We all need support in this!
Children who have internal scars are often misunderstood.
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB