3) Kissing: A 20-second kiss will raise his testosterone levels and make you feel closer.
4) Back Rubs: Studies show that a daily back rub drastically reduces anxiety and creates positive changes in attitude.
5) Massage: The shoulders, hands and feet create an emotional release when touched. New York-based sex therapist Mildred Witkin suggests couples should practice touching in a way that is not explicitly sexual to keep intimacy and playfulness alive.
6) Yoga: This popular fitness trend offers many of the benefits of touch because the poses involve rubbing limb against limb. Some Iyengar yoga classes also include a partnered practice—a great way to get your RDA of touching.
7) Two to Tango: Dance classes are a great way to meet new people, and have your hand and waist held all evening long. Contact your local YMCA or dance studio for schedules. Dancing Can Improve Your Relationship
Touching is your gateway to intimacy, providing a powerful, solid message of care, support, acknowledgment and love.
If you would like more tips and success strategies feel free to contact me on my website www.SexyandSparkling.com - you'll find a gift waiting for you.
To really make this advice work, you need to follow these action steps to complete today's challenge.
Right now, I want you to:
Create an intimate connection with yourself by putting on some soft tunes, lighting a candle, lying down, closing your eyes and letting you hands glide over your body, touching every delicious curve. Enhance this exercise by using an aromatherapy lotion or essential oil with a sexy scent like ylang-ylang or rose. Feel your sense of sensual self expand.
Within 7 days I want you to:
Start touching people (in appropriate places like the arm) when talking with them. If you're dating or in a relationship, go for the leg or base of the spine... notice how it brings you into the present moment and instantly creates connection, warmth and intimacy. Incorporate this into your daily life.
By the end of the challenge I want you to:
Both get and give a massage—this can be full body, foot, shoulder or hand. Make sure to use aromatic lotions or oils to make the experience of touch more heightened. Notice how it relieves stress, brings peace of mind, and gives an overall feeling of well-being, which allows you to be more open, less rigid and thus more connected and intimate—both in and out of bed.