There's a simple solution that will empower you and give you your confidence back.
Do you ever feel boxed-in, stuck, anxious or agitated? Do you think, "What's going on is not okay. This isn't what I signed up for, not what I was expecting, not how I want to spend my time. Get me out of here!"
Not anymore! There's a simple solution that will empower you and give you your confidence back: Create a new reality.
Face it. The situation isn't going to change unless you change. Creating a new reality can mean anything from changing your physical location to changing your attitude or perspective.
Wether single, divorcing or married, there are many circumstances or environments you may wish you weren't in. To successfully overcome the discomfort, it's important to take personal responsibility and realize you have two choices: Stay in it and stew or create a new reality.
Our insightful forefather, Abraham Lincoln, said, "People are about as happy as they decide to be." If you think about it, there is such wisdom in his statement. How you live your life is nothing more than a mindset.
If you choose not to change your mind-set, you'll experience the following three things:
1. You may attract more of the same, living a Ground-Hog's Day existence.
2. You may experience anxiety or annoyance, creating a negative vibe.
3. You may cause discomfort to those around you. Yes, your mood directly affects those in your presence.
More confidence advice from YourTango Experts:
- 3 Simple Steps To Improve Your Self-Confidence
- How to Date With Confidence
- Are Breasts The Source Of Self-Confidence?
This article was originally published at Sherri Nickols Unleash Your Inner Sparkle. Reprinted with permission from the author.