6. More nights out. Is your husband going out more than he has in the past? Is it more frequent? Are these friends that you have never met nor heard of before? Is he coming home late at night or not talking about how his night went? If your gut is telling you something is up then go with it, you’re probably right.
7. Hiding the credit card bill. Is your husband paying the credit card bill and not showing you what was charged? Is there more frequent ATM withdrawals then there have been in the past? If you don’t know where he is spending his money, then how do you know he’s telling the truth?
8. Going out with friends more. Is your husband going out with his friends more than he goes out with you? If your husband isn’t inviting you out and chooses to go out more often with his friends than before you should start to have a talk.
9. Communication has changed. Does your husband not ask you about your day anymore or what’s new with you? When he comes home from work he starts to do his own thing and ignore you making you feel like you’re not there. There's a reason for this and you should start asking why.
10. More effort into his clothes and looks. Your husband has recently acquired a new wardrobe dressing up more dand is getting his hair trimmed more often. He’s also wearing a new cologne and you know that you didn’t buy it for him. Has he started putting more effort into the way he looks especially in a pattern? For example, when going to work or going out with his new friends or while on a business trip?
Be mindful that one of these signs is NOT an ABSOLUTE that your husband is cheating. However, if you start adding the signs up and you have a feeling that is telling you that something is going on, you need to address it. Your marriage depends on it.