In addition, I have spoke to many women, including myself, who knew on their wedding day that they shouldn’t get married to the man waiting at the alter but did it anyways because they’d spent a ton of money on a wedding and family and friends were all there to see the big event. The wedding is not for anyone but the bride and the groom and if either of them have doubts about the choice to get married, it is best that they speak now or forever hold their peace!
What every woman should learn from Kim Kardashian's 72 day marriage disaster!
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB