The purpose of doing this step is to break the pattern of stress reactions that normally occur in your mind and body when you think of the person who hurt you. When you surround your heart with positive energy, the power the person has had over you begins to dissipate. This article is bought to you by www.howtobecaptivating.com, the place where entrepreneurs and entertainers come to learn how to master their image, confidence and personal presence so that they can absolutely shine on stage, and during any public appearance that they make.
Forgiveness is one of the most powerful tools; not to condone behaviour, but to free yourself
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories We Love
FROM AROUND THE WEB