So, what can you get from a name? Clues as to how each person feels, processes information, and communicates as well as what their gifts and challenges are. The most important though, is the understanding on how we can use compassion to assist the other person to grow..
Sharón Lynn Wyeth
Creator of Neimology® Science, author, speaker
1. Katy Perry: The "Califoria Gurl" gained a few pesky pounds and the pregnancy rumors spun out of control during her marriage to Russell Brand. The singer addressed such nonsense, telling fans at a 2011 Madison Square Garden show that it was not baby weight, instead blaming the fact that she was bloated on the fact that she ate too much “New York City pizza." Mangia!
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do