If you are new to sex toys, here are my 5 favorite toys for women and couples new to sex toys.
If you’re new to sex toys, never fear - you’ve come to the right place. It’s hard to know where to start, but with a few guidelines you can find the right sex toy for you. My recommendation? Keep it small, simple and inexpensive at first. You’ll avoid intimidation, and won’t regret spending a lot of money on a sex toy you don’t love.
With almost 10 years of experience talking to women at my Bliss Pleasure Parties, it’s clear that many women stumble onto the idea that vibration on their clitoris feels good almost by accident! Some find pleasure from the shower massager or a bath jet, while others have experimented with “back massagers.” Ladies, these are the gateways to sex toys, so it makes sense to take the next step and purchase a toy that was created for this purpose. Here are 5 of my favorites for women who are new to sex toys:
1. The Hitachi Magic Wand is super discreet, making it a good choice for women with roommates or kids. It doesn’t look like a sex toy and works just as well as a back massager. Just plug in and go! (Vibratex also has a FAB cordless version of this called the Mystic Wand. It's $75.) When your kids find it, you can just say it's your "back massager."
2. The Silver Bullet is simple, classic favorite, and we’re so sure every woman should own one, we practically give them away. Check out our article for “13 Ways to Use the Silver Bullet,” and be sure to let us know if you figure out a 14th!
3. Slender Sensations will fool even the nosiest roommate - it looks just like a pen. Battery-powered and easy to clean, the Slender Sensations is great for travelers. It fits right into your make up bag so the baggage handlers will never know you are taking your favorite sex toy along on vacation.
4. The Papillon or Butterfly Vibe is great for beginners. It fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, is quiet and effective! Plus, this toy lets you “come for a cause,” with a portion of the proceeds going to help find a cure for breast cancer. Feel good, do good.
5. The Vibrating Sponge by SportsSheets is also a really nice toy for women new to sex toys, especially if they want to keep it to themselves. Many women find the shower is the only place they can count on a few minutes of privacy, and the Vibrating Sponge is fully submersible, making it a great “adult” bath and shower toy.
If you LIKE our style and want to learn more about advanced sex toys and bondage great like you might find in "50 Shades of Grey" then please "LIKE" us on Facebook. We talk sex toys on Facebook and Twitter. www.Facebook.com/BlissConnection and follow us on Twitter @BlissConnection