- Make a slow, circling motion around his tongue with yours.
- Slowly and gently press against his tongue with yours.
- Softly use your tongue to lick and tease his lips.
- Alternate between all three of these techniques to add some variation to your French kissing repertoire.
5. How to French kiss: step three. When you want to stop French kissing your partner, the easiest thing to do is just pull away from them and stop, but that can be a little abrupt. You may find it nicer to stop using your tongue and go back to the start by squeezing his upper or lower lip between yours before you pull away.
6. Don't forget about these two things! One thing you should never forget about when French kissing someone is your hands. Sure, you can just wrap them around your partner and leave them there, but there are tons of other, really great things you can do with them, too.
More from YourTango: 3 Ways To Touch Your Clitoris For Incredible Orgasms
The easiest thing to do is to run them up and down his body. But don't stop there. You can also run them through his hair. The back of the scalp is one of the most sensitive and erogenous zones on the body, so make sure to use your nails and fingers to scratch it gently. Lastly, a sexy and dominant way to French kiss someone is to put a hand on his cheek and change which side you are kissing them on.
The final thing that you should never forget is that slower is far sexier, hotter and more sensual than faster 'washing machine' French kissing.
More from YourTango: How To Masturbate For Women - 9 Self Pleasure Tips
If you enjoyed this article and want to learn more about how to have great sex with your man as well as how to give a good blowjob, you can find tips on my site, the Bad Girl's Bible. On it, you will learn how to give an awesome blowjob, talk dirty and what positions are the most enjoyable as well as much more to take your sex life to the next level! Click here to check it out now.