... without acting like a trashy porn star.
If you really want to learn how to arouse your man and get him in the mood for amazing sex, then you need to stimulate both his body AND his mind. You'll be glad to know that doing this is not just a case of being overtly sexual.
I'm going to show you some really subtle, fun and easy things you can do to turn him on and arouse him both mentally and physically.
1. Talking Dirty
Many people come to me wanting to learn how to talk dirty. They usually think that the best type of dirty talk is using the most outrageous, over-sexualized, nasty lines.
This is not really a great idea. Yes, being really 'out there' when you're in best with your man is great, but using this kind of over-the-top dirty talk won't get you very far elsewhere. A much better way is to subtly hint at what you're thinking or what you're planning for later.
These examples will give you an idea of exactly what I mean:
- Seeing you in that shirt is making me wish all these other people weren't here. Giving him a cheeky smile when you say it is going to make it far more powerful!
- Can't wait to see you later... I'm going to do something I think you'll like (perfect for a text message)
- If we were alone right now, we'd be having a lot more fun!
Notice how they don't seem overtly sexualized or wild? The purpose of these subtle dirty lines is not to turn him on for just a few minutes. The purpose is to keep him thinking about you and keep him aroused for hours and hours, where he is trying to figure out what you mean and what surprises you may have in store for him.
2. How You Move
One of the easiest ways to arouse your guy is to make a few simple changes to how you move. The easiest thing that you can do with your body language is simply changing how you move. Slowing your movements down when you are talking to your man is the simplest and easiest way to change things up.
Another way is by accentuating your movements, so that your man can clearly see all of your best assets. There are a few things that can help you to accentuate your movements like wearing heels and wearing clothes that show off all your best bits.
This is something that you should keep in mind when going down on him and giving him oral sex too.
3. Don't Forget To Touch
This is something that I can't emphasize enough. If you want to arouse your man, you need to touch him! Yes, guys certainly do get aroused by what they see, but if you want to take it to the next level, then you absolutely must touch him!
When I say 'touch him to arouse him', people often get confused. They think that they need to only touch him only on his most intimate erogenous zones. The funny thing is that even touching your man on his arms, back, hands and neck is very powerful when trying to arouse him.
Don't just touch him for a quick second and then shy away, make each touch last at least a few seconds. This does 2 things: it arouses him and it also lets him know how you feel about him.
4. Sexual Tension Is The Key
There is a massive difference between being sexual with your man and building sexual tension with your man. If I was to give you only one choice of how to act around your man, I hope that you would choose building sexual tension every time.
It's incredibly effective at slowly arousing your man while also keeping him turned on and constantly thinking about you.
Being overtly sexual with your man is not nearly as effective. Being overly sexual may turn him on in the moment, but it's not going to keep him thinking about you.
5. Quick Ways To Arouse Him
Now that I have gone through four of the key tactics to keep in mind when learning how to arouse your man, I want to give you some very specific things that you can do to your man to arouse him:
- The next time you are sitting together in a restaurant or even at a concert/event or on the couch, try resting your hand on your man's leg. Just do it and don't say a word. It's a great way to passively arouse him and turn him on.
- Send your man text messages that build sexual tension hours before you see him like: 'Would you prefer me to wear a skirt or jeans tonight?' or 'I want to try something new I learned tonight! I think you're going to like it!'
- Random Intimate Acts: Once every two weeks or so, try doing something intimate for your man when he's not expecting it, like kissing him, sneaking into the shower with him or giving him a massage.
If you enjoyed learning these ways to arouse your man, but want a true sex masterclass, then you should check out this video that will teach you how to give your man perfect oral sex. Want to learn how to talk dirty to your man to build massive amounts of sexual tension and turn him on? This powerful instructional video will show you exactly what to do.