3. Don't Forget To Touch - This is something that I can't emphasize enough. If you want to arouse your man, you need to touch him! Yes, guys certainly do get aroused by what they see, but if you want to take it to the next level, then you absolutely must touch him!
When I say 'touch him to arouse him', people often get confused. They think that they need to only touch him only on his most intimate errogenous zones. The funny thing is that even touching your man on his arms, back, hands and neck is very powerful when trying to arouse him.
More from YourTango: 3 Ways To Touch Your Clitoris For Incredible Orgasms
Don't just touch him for a quick second and then shy away, make each touch last at least a few seconds. This does 2 things: it arouses him and it also lets him know how you feel about him.
4. Sexual Tension Is The Key - There is a massive difference between being sexual with your man and building sexual tension with your man. If I was to give you only one choice of how to act around your man, I hope that you would choose building sexual tension every time.
It's incredibly effective at slowly arousing your man while also keeping him turned on and constantly thinking about you. Being overtly sexual with your man is not nearly as effective. Being overly sexual may turn him on in the moment, but it's not going to keep him thinking about you.
5. Quick Ways To Arouse Him - Now that I have gone through 4 of the key tactics to keep in mind when learning how to arouse your man, I want to give you some very specific things that you can do to your man to arouse him:
More from YourTango: How To Masturbate For Women - 9 Self Pleasure Tips
- The next time you are sitting together in a restaurant or even at an concert/event or on the couch, try resting your hand on your man's leg. Just do it and don't say a word. It's a great way to passively arouse him and turn him on.
- Send your man text messages that build sexual tension hours before you see him like: 'Would you prefer me to wear a skirt or jeans tonight?' or 'I want to try something new I learned tonight! I think you're going to like it!'
- Random Intimate Acts. Once every 2 weeks or so, try doing something intimate for your man when he's not expecting it, like giving kissing him, sneaking into the shower with him or giving him a massage.
If you enjoyed learning these ways to arouse your man, but want a true sex masterclass, then you may be interested in the Bad Girl's Bible site. Inside you will learn everything you need to know to please your man from head to toe. Click here to check it out now.