4. Learn how to give a good handjob. While kissing your man, you can incorporate another foreplay tip, which is giving your man a handjob. Rather than give you a whole course on how to give a handjob to your man, here are the main things to keep in mind when jerking him off. Use these tips:
- Alternate how hard you hold your man's penis in your hand(s). Hold it firmly for a little bit, then give him some soft and gentle strokes before grabbing it more tightly again.
- Use your entire hand to grip his shaft, then just use your thumb and forefinger.
- Run each finger slowly over the head of his penis.
- Grab his shaft with your fingers and then put your thumb over the head of his penis.
- Use some of his precum as a lubricant, and move your thumb in a circular motion over the head. Don't be surprised if this alone is enough to make him climax.
5. Massage his scalp. Massaging your man's scalp is one of those forgotten foreplay tips that feels wonderful for your man. (and when your man does it to you, too!) You can do it while you are just sitting down beside each other, when you are lying in bed, when you are kissing each other or even while having sex, too. But don't just scrape his head with your nails! To massage his scalp, start from the bottom near the back of his neck or just above his ear.
More from YourTango: 7 Sex Positions Men Love
Keeping your hand loose, start to slowly push your fingers through his hair up towards the top of his head. When you reach the top of his head, curl your fingers slightly and gently bring them down in the opposite direction, lightly scratching his head.
6. Just the tip. This foreplay tip is great to use right as you are about to have sex with your man. It's called 'Just the tip', because you are going to tease your man by only allowing the tip of his penis to just about enter you. It's great for building sexual tension right before sex.
The easiest way to play 'just the tip' with your man is to grab a hold of his penis so that you can control where it goes. Once you have it in your hand, start rubbing your labia and clitoris with the tip (the head of his penis) for a little bit before allowing just the tip of it to enter you. After he enters you, only allow him to penetrate about half an inch or so. Doing this final foreplay tip for a few minutes before he fully enters you will drive him wild with desire.
More from YourTango: How To Get Your Man Ready For Sex: 3 Easy Tips & Tricks
7. Give him an awesome blowjob. If you really want to learn how to please your man, then you need to learn the ultimate foreplay tip, which is learning how to give a great blowjob. Thankfully, you can learn all of my best strategies for giving your man a blowjob as well as more awesome foreplay tips in the blowjob section. Click here to read it now.