Rub, Caress & Grope Him - When you both finally have a chance to get physical with each other, you may be eager to rip his clothes off. But if you can hold back and take things slow, then sex is going to be a lot more fun for both of you! Rubbing, caressing and groping him OUTSIDE HIS CLOTHES are a set of foreplay techniques that will make him absolutely desperate for more.
Here are a few specific things that you can do when it comes to rubbing, caressing and groping him that he will love:
More from YourTango: 5 Testicle Massage Tips To Blow His Mind
- Try slowly running your hand along the inside of his leg from just above his knee right up to his crotch. When you reach his crotch, start softly and slowly massaging his penis through his trousers.
- If you are both standing up, then try gently grab and pinch his butt.
- While you are fooling around in bed, straddle your man and rub your crotch over his penis to tease him of what he's going to get later.
- When you are kissing him, try putting your arms under his so that you can grab him and pull him in close to you.
At this stage you should start thinking of what to do next...I always recommend transitioning to something like giving him a blowjob.
Kiss More Than His Lips - Speaking of kissing....kissing more than just his lips is important if you want to really turn him on.
This foreplay technique is so easy to do, yet so many girls never bother with it because they think it's boring. In actual fact, it's not one bit boring. So besides his lips, where can you kiss him?
- It's so easy to kiss your man on his cheeks, neck and ears (yes, his ears are incredibly sensitive). Now you might already be doing this, so where else can you kiss your man?
- If he has his top off, then try kissing him from his neck all the way down to his crotch. You can do this quickly, but it's a lot hotter and will build more anticipation the slower you do it. Then when you reach his crotch, you can start giving him a blowjob.
- If his trousers are off, then you can try kissing him from just above his knee up to his crotch.
Take Control - One technique that many girls forget about during foreplay is taking control. Usually guys are the dominant partner in the bedroom, but from time to time it can be really hot if you take control. Some of the things you can do to take control in the bedroom include:
More from YourTango: How To Make Yourself Squirt: A Guide To Female Ejaculation
- Moving him about in bed.
- Commanding him to do things like going down on you or to take off his clothes.
- Straddling him and tying his hands over his head.
If you enjoyed learning these 5 awesome techniques to use during foreplay with your man, but want to learn how to build sexual tension, turn him on and keep him attracted to you, then you may be interested in this detailed video tutorial.