There is a rumor that just won't die. It's that men don't enjoy foreplay. Let me tell you right now, this just is not true. Men adore foreplay, especially if you use the right foreplay techniques on him. And if you do foreplay the right way, he will literally explode in orgasmic bliss. (P.S. If you want to learn my best dirty talking tips and techniques for building sexual tension & turning him on, you'll find them in this powerful video)
Below are 5 of my most powerful foreplay techniques that will have your man pretty much begging you for sex.
1. Sexual Tension Is Crucial:
Sexual tension is a funny creature when it comes to sex and foreplay. You see most people don't consider sexual tension when thinking about foreplay. Why? Because it's not a physical foreplay technique. The thing is that they're absolutely right, building sexual tension is not a physical foreplay technique. It's a mental one. People forget that sex is both a physical and mental experience. So it's important to use both mental and physical foreplay on your man. So how can you build sexual tension with your man as foreplay? Here are a few ideas to get started.
- Send him some slightly naughty text messages like, "I've got something planned for later, and I've got a feeling you're going to like it," or "Can't wait to wrap my lips around you tonight."
- When you are both together but can't get physical, try using some teasing comments such as, "I can't wait to rip your clothes off later," or "If we were alone, I would jump you right here, right now."
- Gently brush your hand over his butt, crotch and other sensitive areas in a way that could be interpreted as accidental to arouse your man.
2. How Are Your Oral Skills?
Building sexual tension, rubbing, caressing and groping him as well as kissing more than his lips are great foreplay techniques for building up to getting really sexual. What about sligthy more sexual foreplay? I'm glad you asked! A crucial sex skill that your man will thank you for is learning how to give a great blow job. While I cover how to give great oral sex in the Bad Girl's Bible newsletter in far more detail, here are a few oral sex tips that you can use tonight:
- Use Your Hand: It allows you to control how deep you take him as well as giving him a completely different sensation to your mouth.
- Use Your Whole Mouth: Many only use their lips when giving their man a blow job using a simple in and out motion. Don't forget about all the great things you can do to him with your tongue. Try licking the tip and swirling it all around the top part of his member.
- Don't Forget His Testicles: Your man's testicless are incredibly sensitive. So when you are giving him a blow job, make sure to pay some attention to them. You can use your hands or your mouth to massage and stimulate them.
If you want more powerful and more specific oral sex techniques to make him squirm, then you may be interested in this detailed and powerful instructional video.
3. Rub, Caress & Grope Him:
When you both finally have a chance to get physical with each other, you may be eager to rip his clothes off. But if you can hold back and take things slow, then sex is going to be a lot more fun for both of you. Rubbing, caressing and groping him outside his clothes are a set of foreplay techniques that will make him absolutely desperate for more.
Here are a few specific things that you can do when it comes to rubbing, caressing and groping him that he will love:
- Try slowly running your hand along the inside of his leg from just above his knee right up to his crotch. When you reach his crotch, start softly and slowly massaging him through his trousers.
- If you are both standing up, then try gently grab and pinch his butt.
- While you are fooling around in bed, straddle your man and rub your crotch over his penis to tease him of what he's going to get later.
- When you are kissing him, try putting your arms under his so that you can grab him and pull him in close to you.
At this stage, you should start thinking of what to do next. I always recommend transitioning to something like giving him some oral sex.
4. Kiss More Than His Lips:
Speaking of kissing, kissing more than just his lips is important if you want to really turn him on. This foreplay technique is so easy to do, yet so many girls never bother with it because they think it's boring. In actual fact, it's not one bit boring. So besides his lips, where can you kiss him?
- It's so easy to kiss your man on his cheeks, neck and ears (yes, his ears are incredibly sensitive). Now you might already be doing this, so where else can you kiss your man?
- If he has his top off, then try kissing him from his neck all the way down to his crotch. You can do this quickly, but it's a lot hotter and will build more anticipation the slower you do it. Then when you reach his crotch, you can start giving him a blow job.
- If his trousers are off, then you can try kissing him from just above his knee up to his crotch.
5. Take Control:
One technique that many girls forget about during foreplay is taking control. Usually guys are the dominant partner in the bedroom, but from time to time it can be really hot if you take control. Some of the things you can do to take control in the bedroom include:
- Moving him about in bed.
- Commanding him to do things like going down on you or to take off his clothes.
- Straddling him and tying his hands over his head.
If you enjoyed learning these 5 awesome techniques to use during foreplay with your man, but want to learn how to build sexual tension, turn him on and keep him attracted to you, then you may be interested in this detailed video tutorial.
More foreplay advice on YourTango:
- Redefining Foreplay: Turn Each Other On Outside The Bedroom
- My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Foreplay [VIDEO]
- Foreplay: 7 Tips That'll Make Your Man Go Wild [EXPERT]