Each of these wild bachelorette gift ideas will put a smile on the bride-to-be's face.
Bachelorette parties are a fabulous fun time for a bachelorette and her friends. But what about the stress of finding the perfect present for the bride-to-be? Some women are more inhibited than others, while others need some self-pampering or a serious dose of romance to get into the mood. So how do you come up with amazing bachelorette gift ideas for your friend? This list of awesome gift ideas will help you find the perfect gift, making your friend a very happy bride-to-be.
When you need to find bachelorette gift ideas for the perfect and most appropriate gift, it's very important to choose one that is in tune with your bachelorette's personality and style. Some women have fun with sex toys or may be interested in learning how to drive their man wild in bed using some of the tips from the Bad Girl's Bible free course, while others are more embarrassed or put out over it.
Let's take a good look at several bachelorette gifts that can make or break the fabulous night out and what kind of personalities work — or don't work — with it.
- Sex toys — If your bachelorette is comfortable enough to discuss her sex life or has an open sense of humor, this bachelorette gift idea can be a great way to have some fun at the party and liven things up. On the other hand, if she's a shy violet or still pretty innocent, sex toys can make the party uncomfortable and stilted, but more modest toys, such as flavored body powders or body lotions, can help warm things up for your bride-to-be more gently.
- Sexy lingerie — Lingerie can be an awesome way to loosen things up, but how do you find something perfect for your bachelorette's style. Is she a romantic? Find a lovely lacy nightgown. Adventurous? Get some serious cosplay action going with a corset and thong. Sensuous? Find a silky bathrobe in her favorite colors with a matching chemise. Playful? Dig out some furry handcuffs to go with a sexy costume to liven things up.
- Calendar of cute guys — This is one area you may want to consider the groom's personality before the bride's. If he's got a jealous personality, you might want to skip this idea, but if he's got a good sense of humor or will be having his own serious fun at his party, go for it! As an even better bachelorette gift idea, match the calendar to her likes — cowboys, firemen or similar themes.
- Voucher for massage — Is your bachelorette stressed out about her big day? Give her an awesome relaxation opportunity with a gift certificate for a massage. To make this bachelorette gift idea even better, make it a couples massage and toss a few fun massage-themed items in a gift basket for something they can both enjoy on the honeymoon.
- Beauty therapy voucher — If your bachelorette prefers to go au naturel, taking time out at a salon or spa may not be her idea of a great time, but if she's a glamor queen, this bachelorette gift idea or a gift certificate for a few hours or a day of beautification can help make her feel her most beautiful for her special day.
- Book on 'surviving' marriage — Is the relationship on solid ground? If so, this gift can be some awesome fun and humor. Take turns reading bits out of it, or pass out cards for guests to fill out with their own marriage survival advice, then put it together in a photo album to create an awesome keepsake for your bride-to-be, especially if she loves cropping parties.
- A nice bottle of wine — If your friend is a wine aficionado, you might try a finding a special vintage, whether it's for the bachelorette party or a bottle to take along to share on the honeymoon. Keep in mind what her taste is, then ask for recommendations at a local winery or fine wine store. Don't forget a pair of goblets perfect for the pair. Not that into wine? Put together a margarita, pina colada or similar kit including the appropriate glasses, mixers, alcohol, snacks and accessories.
- Arts and crafts — Is your bachelorette a crafty sort? Put together a gift basket of items for her craft of choice, get a gift certificate for a specialty craft store such as a yarn or bead store, or set up classes with an awesome teacher in the area. If other ladies at the party are so inclined, bring in a gift basket for crafting awesome artistic mementos at the bachelorette party.
- Time for rest — If she's been nervous about the upcoming big day, put together a relaxation kit for the bachelorette. Include items like pillow spray with essential oils such as lavender and chamomile, candles in her favorite scent, a satin or silk sleep mask (personalized is fabulous), relaxation teas and some mood music to help her relax and unwind after a long day of fittings, tastings and planning. As a bonus, put a few things in that she can share on the honeymoon after an...exhausting...day in bed.
- Shoe fetish — Does the bachelorette have a serious shoe attachment? Feed that fetish with sexy kitten heels, fabulous furry slippers, amazingly high heels, bodacious boots or clear heels that would make Cinderella proud. Make sure you know her size and check whether the shoes you're picking up tend to run small or large, then plan accordingly. To double the fun, add some awesome textured or lacy thigh-high nylons and a matching garter or garter belt.
- Honeymoon-themed extras — Where is your bachelorette going on her honeymoon? If they're headed to the shore, find some fabulous flip-flops, a sarong and an amazing beach hat. Going overseas? Try a guidebook, some accessories to make travel easier such as a sleep mask and phrase book and a journal for recording the sights. Outdoor types that are going camping in the Rockies? Make a smores kit, some rough & ready pajamas and a sleeping bag built for two.
Though having the perfect bachelorette gift is great for your friend, it's the meaning behind the present that counts. Instead of worrying about how much money you should spend on the perfect bachelorette gift idea, work on making it special and personal for her instead. Above all else, have fun with it!
If your friend is interested in learning how to keep her man sexually satisfied and fulfilled, then she may want to use some of the oral sex techniques that I teach in this instructional video. She also might be interested in using some of the dirty talking advice in this tutorial video to turn her man on and keep him thinking about her and only her.