However, it’s nice to have the choice not to do it. Once you’re 'grown and sexy' life becomes a sizzle fest (that’s how I view it).
I played Cicero to a group of 65 American women (all business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals between the ages of 30 and 60, mind you). These fun-loving, mostly single women had come to explore Italy for 10 days.
More from YourTango: What Type Of Desirable Are You? Discover Your Inner Magnetism
They had the freedom to do it diva style. I was able to show them the best of both worlds. On one hand, the joys of experiencing the Old Continent as a local and on the other, understanding where they were coming from as a fellow American to make the experience all the richer.
Twas exciting times:
- Zipping around Rome on scooters; exploring the nooks and crannies only locals know about.
- Showing them my authentic Italy. The one I had come to love after over 7 years living there.
- Hosting private VIP mixers for them because I had connections and friends galore.
- Running around translating for the ladies who had met handsome men. Very funny!
- Teaching them how to flawlessly flirt Italian-style and how to create that magnetic look fashion-wise.
Not something your typical 23-year-old can do–even with daddy’s money. You see, savoir faire is SEXY and you can’t have it without having authentically acquired it–through REAL LIFE. Yes, that’s the fifth one!
You’ve built a great life for yourself. You know who you are, what you want and who you want. Now go out and LIVE with love, gratitude and PASSION!
Are YOU in?
More from YourTango: 5 Traits That Will Attract A High-Caliber Boyfriend
P.S. What do you love about your life experience as a Baby Boomer or
Gen-Xer? My posts are not complete without your comments.
P.P.S. You're invited to the to start making your value known today. Get access to my free e-course "4 Secrets to Be a High Value Woman" at www.MagneticMojo.com