- You’re done with the blame game. You are 100% done pointing fingers at your ex and blaming him or her for the break up. You have taken responsibility for your part in the separation, forgiven your ex and are ready to move on, accepting of the fact that the relationship didn’t work out because the two of you weren’t compatible – not because there’s something inherently wrong with either of you.
- You have accepted that you’re not a powerless victim at the mercy of other people and outside circumstances. You own the fact that you are a powerful creator, and if you don’t like something you can either accept it, change it or move on – but you are not now, nor will you ever be, a victim.
- You’re done believing you’re unlovable. Rather, you know that you’re a lovable person who brings something really special to the table. You’re able to own your values and assets, and you no longer wait for others to approve of you and your qualities.
- You know that your ex was not the only one for you. You find comfort in knowing that in this giant sphere called Earth, there is at least ONE other person out there who will love you for you.
- You’re completely at peace and happy without your ex and the life you have now. You’re in a stable zone and you’re happy regardless of whether or not you have a man/woman, because the main source of happiness is within you.
- You accept, embrace and love yourself. You’ve done the self-empowerment work and you know what you want out of life and what you need to do to make it happen. You know who you are, what you like, what you want and what does and doesn’t work for you.
- You regularly practice the art of self-love and self care. You accept the fact that you must know yourself before you can share your life with someone else, so you take care of your mind, body and spirit.
For extra help with this, check out the C.A.R.E. System Video Series on the inTact Coaching Channel.
To your exciting and inspired new dating life! (Let me know how it’s going ;-) )
More from YourTango: How To Spend Valentines Day When You're Single