Five tips from guys on how to become an expert on oral sex and have your man by the balls, LITERALLY
Going down on your guy is one of the biggest gift you can offer him. During sex, receiving oral pleasure is an amazing treat, giving him the opportunity to relax and receive tons of pleasure with none of the pressure of reciprocating. Giving oral sex to your lover is an act of erotic generosity. So whether it is to celebrate his birthday, a promotion at work or just a random act of spontaneous love—giving him oral sex can be an important way to lavish him in pleasure and let him know you care about his sexual satisfaction.
What makes a blow job unforgettable? What do men most want when they get the chance to receive oral pleasure? Common sex wisdom suggests that enthusiasm and confidence go a long way towards making you a master of giving oral sex. But we wanted to dig deeper and ask men directly what they love most and how to make a blow job as pleasurable as possible.
We gave the guys in our Pleasure Mechanics community the chance to sound off about what they love most about getting head. Here are the top five tips from the hundreds of responses we received to our fellatio survey.
1. Make it fun for the both of you. 30 percent of our survey respondents said that receiving oral sex was "extremely important"—a "deal breaker" for a happy relationship. An additional 36% said they were "very important and hard to live without!". So to make sure your man is sexually satisfied, learn how to love going down. It is essential that women make this experience something they want to do and never endure discomfort or pain in the bedroom.
Learning how to coordinate hand job techniques with oral stimulation can be a fast track to not only giving a great blow job, but making it something that can be a pleasurable experience for the both of you. Most men want more pressure and stimulation than you can ever deliver just with your mouth. Using your hands in combination with your mouth is the best way to give him all the stimulation he craves.
2. Prolong his pleasure. Oral pleasure is so incredible, most guys want it to last for as long as possible. Not every blow job needs to be a marathon, but every once in awhile take the opportunity to really slow down and stretch out the experience. Try the edging technique: learn to read his arousal signals, and as he gets closer to ejaculation, slow down your stimulation or simply hold still. As soon as he has relaxed a bit, go back to building up his arousal.
Challenge yourself and see how long you can sustain high levels of arousal before taking him over the top! As a couple, work on communication and paying attention to the signs of his arousal so you'll be able to tell how close he is to orgasm. Bonus: as he learns to prolong his arousal he'll be able to last longer in bed when making love to you!
3. Make it wet. Sensation feels way better when you make him wet. Try to generate lots of saliva and use your hands to spread it all over the head and shaft. If you need help generating enough moisture, suck on a mint to get your saliva glands going. If you are not using latex condoms, you can add to the lubrication with almond or coconut oil. Both taste great and can add a lot of slip and slide. If you will be using condoms later, stick with saliva or a water based lubricant.
One guy reported that his best oral sex included almond oil and lots of manual stimulation: "I was with a girl who loved giving oral sex. She also knew that she was good at it, so she was very confident. Hottest thing ever!"
4. Make noise. Show your enthusiasm by moaning and groaning as you go, letting your noise turn both of you on. This can be a great way to take a rest as well. Stop what you are doing, look up at him with big wide eyes and talk to him. Unless you love talking dirty, just keep things simple. Say things like "Does this feel good?" or "You look so hot to me right now" or tease with a question like "Want more?"
5. Touch him all over. Once in while, let your hands wander. Spread out touch all over his body. Scratch his chest, touch his nipples, grab his butt with gusto. Use deep pressure on his perineum to add lots of sensation, and if he is up for it, you can really amp up his arousal by letting your hands wander further back and giving him some external or internal anal play (be sure to talk to him ahead of time about this—a lot of guys love backdoor play, but some will be freaked out if you surprise him with it!) As his arousal builds, don't be afraid to touch him aggressively. Scratch your nails down his thighs, give him a playful spank, wrap your arms around his hips and clutch his body towards you.
Going down on your guy is one of the best ways to communicate your love and devotion to his pleasure. Take control of the act and make it pleasurable for you, and you'll be able to lavish him with oral pleasure a lot more often. Follow these five tips from real guys to be well on your way to mastering the skill of going down, and then talk to him about his own specific requests so you can give him the blow job of his dreams. As our survey respondents expressed, oral sex isn't just about a fabulous physical experience. It is also an essential way to communicate love and develop emotional intimacy in your relationship.
Become a better lover and have more fun in bed! Join The Pleasure Mechanics newsletter for your weekly dose of free sex advice!