Whereas false attraction draws to itself unwanted attention and undesirable people, magnetism pulls in what is its match through its powerful magnetic field.
Being and feeling attractive are not a postured behavior, it is a reflection of how we relate to ourselves.
More from YourTango: Is Your Lover Indifferent?
How do we go about generating and maintaining magnetism?
1. Recognize that it is something you are naturally born with, all mammals have the ability to attract.
2. Let go of false ideas about attraction and turn your attention towards what really matters: the quality of who you are.
3. Begin to have a deeper relationship with your own magnetic current. Your current is your aliveness. It is the vibrant pulse that animates every cell in your being, shaped by the condition of your psyche. Therefore, examining your beliefs & definitions is essential to letting go of your false attractiveness & igniting your true magnetic capacity.
4. Explore if there is any part of you that is polarized: on one hand you desire to be irresistibly desirable and on the other, you fear what will happen if you do attract attention.
5. Discover and cultivate more of what ignites you.
No one is attracted to a person who is self-loathing, postured (or false), and needy, yet a turned-on, vibrant, self-adoring and fulfilled woman is hard to ignore.
Magnetism is fascinating.
It adds color to our world and invites us to truly live from the truth that we do not have to DO anything to attract anyone.
When we live a magnetic life, we relax and trust our natural ability to bring into our life everything we desire.
By being relaxed and fulfilled, we become a fascinating mystery, because so few of us actually live like this.
It is the type of attractiveness has longevity.
We do not want to be like a cheap toy, bright & alluring initially, but unable to sustain interest for very long.
We are magnetic and remarkably fascinating creatures who deserve to play in the abundance of beautiful company that reflects back to us the deep worth we hold for ourselves.
More from YourTango: Be Irresistible! 3 Ways To Turn On The 'Universal Attractant'
To learn more about what it takes to live a magnetic life, I recommend starting with my book. Join the Succulence Revolution today and receive my free e-booklet on how to live a pleasure-full life now as well as my free 3-part video series revealing the 3 myths that kill your pleasure (& what to do about it).