Have a great time with this exercise; enjoy picking out the pictures and constructing the sayings that represent your dream/vision.
1) Cork board or poster board
2) Glue and/or push pins
5) Stickers (optional)
1) Get clear on what you want in your life in the near future, as well as the things that you currently have (i.e. family).
2) Find pictures and sayings that represent what you want. KEY: Make sure that the pictures and sayings make you feel good when you look at them.
3) Arrange the pictures and sayings on your board.
4) Once you have created a board that feels and looks appealing to you begin gluing or pinning the pictures and sayings in place.
5) VERY IMPORTANT: Place the board in a visible area where you will see it every day.
For more tips and exercises to supercharge 2010, check out this free 10 week ecourse; http://whatswithinu.com/supercharge
Happy New Year!