One of my new favorite questions at the moment is: Is It True??
This one little question can bust open a whole new line of thinking and reveal so many OTHER options that might be available you. So often, we don't question our own thoughts and beliefs - and yet, with just a little bit of inquisitive poking and prodding, it's possible to break out of an unhelpful thought pattern and move forward to something wonderful!
I challenge you to examine your own inner voice and see how many of your thoughts are actually in line with the TRUTH - and how many are just excuses or distractions from taking action.
Here are some examples:
- Is it true that you can't make a big change in your life?
- Is it true that you can't find a better relationship?
- Is it true that happiness is for other people?
- Is it true that you're not making enough money right now to live comfortably?
- Is it true that you have done "everything" to find a new partner/job/client?
This is just a short list, of course, but I encourage you to apply this simple question - Is It True? - to anything you may be saying to yourself that's keeping you stuck.
If you determine that something is not actually true, but just an inherited message or a false belief, what are you prepared to do about it? How will you move forward with your new awareness of truth and possibility? What will be your first step?
I would love to hear from you on this one! Please leave your comments or send me an email and I promise I will respond. Thank-you!
To your health and success -