Get more creative with your disappearing acts.
OK, so he’s just not that into you. He’s ALLOWED to be — because, in all honesty, sometimes we’re just not that into them either. Believe it or not, dating works both ways, and we don’t always follow proper “breakup protocol" either.
In this interconnected world where we’re constantly communicating with one another, but it seems we’ve lost the ability to be HONEST with each other about our feelings, or when it seems like things won’t work out after all.
Men sometimes don’t know the proper steps to take when they want to break it off with us. They get freaked out, so they ghost. It happens to the best of us.
So instead of letting the Caspers of the world get us down, how about a list of ways guys can get a little more creative with their disappearing acts? Here goes:
1. Watch Ghostbusters with us before you plan on silently exiting our lives forever.
2. Feed us first. Asking us to grab pizza via text with a ghost emoji will do.
3. Send a creative Snapchat, because it will soon disappear ... like you will.
4. Send a ghosting care package to help emotionally prep us (THANK YOU in advance!)
5. Write us a funny handwritten note — the OPPOSITE of a love letter — to ease the pain.
And lastly, if you plan to ghost us, be prepared:
This article was originally published at Never Liked It Anyway. Reprinted with permission from the author.