Follow the law of attraction and find the love of your life!
The law of attraction is the belief that "like attracts like" and that by focusing on positive thoughts, we can bring about positive results. By understanding and following this simple rule, you will be empowered to attract a lifelong partner. There is nothing you cannot be, do or have when you know how to activate and use this unlimited power that lies within you. Here are 10 ways to use the law of attraction to find and keep your soulmate.
1. Be positively clear about what you want in a mate. Each "failed" relationship has given you clues about what you want in your ideal partner. The problem is many women and men focus on the negative instead of the positive. For example, by saying that you don't want a man who "puts his work before the relationship" you are focusing on a man who puts work before love and that is the desire you are unconsciously sending out through your energy.
The good news is, if you know what you don't want, you know what you do want. Your power to create lies in your ability to choose thoughts that are positively clear, so that you can tell the universe exactly what you desire. ("I want a man who puts me first and loves me unconditionally.") You can tell if your affirmation is positive or negative by the way it makes you feel. If it makes you feel great, it is positive. If it makes you feel bad, it is negative. It's that simple! If you find yourself thinking negative thoughts, simply turn them around and start focusing on the positive. You will immediately feel better and you will be in alignment with love.
2. Continue to dream it. If you are ready for love, one of the best things you can do is get lost in day dreaming about your perfect mate. As you imagine your ideal partner, the universe receives these images as indicators of what to create in your life. In your imagination, you can create and improve on your desired relationship it until it meets your highest ideal. Once you have that ideal image in your mind, replay it over and over until one day soon you will find yourself actually living it. The power of your imagination is unstoppable and can transform your love life. Keep reading ...
More soulmate advice from YourTango:
- Is Finding A Soulmate Unrealistic?
- Seeking Your Soulmate? Use The Secret
- The Best Love Advice On YourTango