* Your Body, Mind, Heart and Soul Family
Shifting the segmented scientific/medical/technical worldview that everything is a bunch of separate, machine-like parts -- like our brain and skeleton, our mind and emotions -- some quantum scientists have now discovered elements that undermine everything we’ve been told about how we are work and how the world works, shares meta-physician Lynn McTaggart, in the documentary “I AM” by Bruce Almighty Director, Tom Shadyck. We are more interconnected with ourselves (and each other) at a more fundamental level than people realize or previously thought.
* We all live in a giant quantum field.
We are, in fact, all connected, with very deep connections at a very deep level. This is the most profound discovery in all of physics. We are just at the point where technology and this narrative are beginning to come together. And it’s the same with our internal family members. Our mental body, emotional body, spirit/soul body are designed to be, supposed to be working together in harmony with our physical body. Ideally, that is. Yet most of us haven’t caught up with this new “unified field” view. To be whole again, we obviously have to “Re-member” Who We Are.
More from YourTango: Help! My Fiance Has Unhealthy Eating Habits
* Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
However, most of us aren’t really present with what is, either. We’re often oblivious, either operating from our memories or trying to live in the future, wishing things could be different. We write our own stories, based on our past experiences. We form conclusions, beliefs that become like the rebar/frame of the house/vehicle we live in. We build our plot, filling in the story line with the experiences we conjure up and manifest in our lives from our beliefs. This is the Law of Attraction in action.
* Are You Driving with Your REAR VIEW Mirror? Repeatedly we reinforce our cells with the same negative emotions that keep pounding our nervous system, upsetting and unbalancing our neurotransmitters, keeping us distracted and disconnected from ourselves. It’s like we’re on automatic pilot, letting the body run us; evidenced by those constant cravings for sweets and starches and/or obsessions about our weight and appearance.
* Our cells actually crave or call up neuro-chemicals that match our emotions. In our day-to-day lives, we attract the situations that will fulfill the biochemical cravings of our cells, the tiniest units of consciousness. This literally sets up and perpetuates spinning our wheels. It’s like driving backwards. The wheels keep spinning and the cycles keep repeating, over and over again, unless we take our foot off the gas.
More from YourTango: How to Get Over Your Chocolate Hangover
* Who’s Driving this Bus? Who’s in Control?
Energy follows thought. Thought creates emotion. Emotion really is energy in motion. So, are your thoughts and emotions driving, running YOU? Or are You in charge? (You are, BTW, even if it doesn’t seem like it ) Cravings and compulsions are physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually influenced, but in this frenzied, stressful world, they get locked into the physical by a relentless, fight or flight, sympathetic nervous system overdrive.