5) So here you are, a few months later. Maybe you've corresponded with 8 to 48 guys. (Remember, if you don't reach out, you'll never know if they might have been a match!) Perhaps you've gone out 2-4 times with 2 or more guys before you both knew it was or wasn't going anywhere. Have you enjoyed the time? It was probably much more fun than resumes and interviews with several job possibilities. So what do you have to lose? Maybe several hours of your time. Maybe a few dollars on tea or coffee if you went dutch. Maybe nothing if you see this as an opportunity to explore what you can create in your life. I've been doing online dating for many years. When I'm in a relationship, I don't answer other ads. And when I feel ready after a partner and I go our separate ways, I go back online and plan for the next adventure. So tell yourself: if you have not had fun, at least you know you gave it your full attention for those few months. Now you can say, "I'm glad I checked it out. And I'm content without a partner." OR you can say, "That was fun and I'm going to keep playing." Have fun!
The husband from Annabelle isn't that bad of guy. His only crime is that he's the one that bought the doll, which wasn't even posessed at the time. Still, its a super creepy doll and he's a bad husband just for buying that awful gift to begin with.
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do