5) So here you are, a few months later. Maybe you've corresponded with 8 to 48 guys. (Remember, if you don't reach out, you'll never know if they might have been a match!) Perhaps you've gone out 2-4 times with 2 or more guys before you both knew it was or wasn't going anywhere. Have you enjoyed the time? It was probably much more fun than resumes and interviews with several job possibilities. So what do you have to lose? Maybe several hours of your time. Maybe a few dollars on tea or coffee if you went dutch. Maybe nothing if you see this as an opportunity to explore what you can create in your life. I've been doing online dating for many years. When I'm in a relationship, I don't answer other ads. And when I feel ready after a partner and I go our separate ways, I go back online and plan for the next adventure. So tell yourself: if you have not had fun, at least you know you gave it your full attention for those few months. Now you can say, "I'm glad I checked it out. And I'm content without a partner." OR you can say, "That was fun and I'm going to keep playing." Have fun!
Are you curious if Mr./Ms. Right is out there? Find out and have FUN while you're dating online.
Article contributed by
Other Articles/News by Ms. Moreah Vestan:
Latest Expert Videos
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do