Are you experiencing any of the following? If so, looks like you're not over your breakup yet.
- Because of your broken heart, the bitterness towards the whole world still runs deep, and you are still cynical of almost every soul that crosses your path. You fear rejection very strongly, which may force you to become a liar to safeguard your interests.
- You lack trust in people and situations. You look at every person and circumstance with distrust, thus making yourself untrustworthy. It's a vicious circle that never stops unless you start taking control of your emotions. You are confused, and although you crave clarity, you refuse to work towards achieving it.
- You are rude, abrasive and wound others through your actions and words because you are fractured yourself and the only way you feel pacified or a bit relieved is to aim your hurt towards someone who probably doesn't deserve it. But you are too hurt and closed off to even realize this fact.
- You have a victim mentality and feel the world has wronged you and made you into what you are today. You blame everyone for your miserable state, failure at work or relationship failures except yourself. You feel there are demons who roam the world and have picked on you specifically to crucify you mercilessly. It's hard for you to easily forgive and forget.
- Your ego is king-size, and you struggle to surrender and accept facts and reality as it is. In a way, you are delusional and refuse to see reality for what it is. Your self-worth and self-esteem is battered at a deep subconscious level, and you project yourself as mature and wise and in control—a far cry from what you are. It is your biggest paradox.
like us on facebook If you 'like' us, we'll LOVE you!